Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

May 2011

The Spokane Valley Camera Club held it's annual Salon on May 7th where they give awards for the prints and digital images that were submitted for judging from this year's monthly competitions. I received 5 awards!
"New Birth" received 2nd Place in the People category 
Human Interest Award Plaque
"Blooming Lily Bee" - 3rd Place in Flowers
"December at The Fox" - 3rd Place, General Category
"Cory and Rueger" (Color Print) - Honorable Mention, General Category

In May Gayle and I went to the National Bison Range in Montana for a SVCC field trip. We saw some wildlife, but not a great deal. These are a few of my unedited pictures:
 Very windy up here on one of two trails you can hike.



 Baby's got an itch
Yellow headed black bird - I never see these in our area.
Captured this image on the drive home whizzing by a lake in the car. I love the reflection. 

No comments:

Rejoice! - A New Day