Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

September 2011 - Silverwood

The Silverwood marketing director, whose name also happens to be Nancy, was super-nice when I asked if I could bring the Spokane Camera Club to Silverwood Theme Park in September. She agreed, and we had about 15 members who photographed on that hot summer-like day. I was very impressed with the landscaping, and variety of flowers in bloom when we visited in July, and hoped to still have some of that in September. Well, it had changed, of course. New flowers were in bloom...point is, no matter when you visit Silverwood, if you look for them, you are in for a floral display of blooms around every corner. It was nice to be able to spend as much time as I wanted to where I wanted to go. When you are with children, you are always racing to the next ride!   Here are a few of my  images that you might have missed had you not looked carefully:



Dahlias - I absolutely adore them. 


This is actually a fountain with water spilling over the edge.  

He was so cute with his stuffed banana pillow he must have won, eating sherbet of the same color.  

Not one bee but two! How could I get so lucky?

...Oops, and then there was one. 

No comments:

Rejoice! - A New Day