Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

My Coat and Rueger

Last night something quite comical happened. When I got home from work, I took my coat off and laid it on the couch instead of hanging it up right away. I was working in the kitchen, and Cory and Rueger, (Cory's pit bull) came downstairs. Cory and I talked in the kitchen, and it became apparent that Rueger was fascinated by my coat! He was standing on his hind legs, his two front paws were on the side of the couch, and what was he doing? Sniffing? I am not sure. I kinda freaked out and he got down. When I picked up my coat, he followed me whereever I went and was really excited. When I hung my coat up in the closet, he sat by the door and stayed there awhile and whined! Ok, my coat has a hood that is trimmed with coyote fur ( I think that's it.) Do you suppose that he thinks it's alive? Yikes! I'll not leave my coat on the couch anymore! Here is a picture of Cory and Rueger, taken in November.

No comments:

Rejoice! - A New Day