Pages

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Cory!



Happy 31st Birthday, Cory!




Bob and Sherie

Joseph

Cory's birthday was today. We actually celebrated last Saturday due to my work schedule. Sherie, Bob, and Joseph joined us for dinner. Sadly, they will be moving to South Carolina in the near future and then I will have no siblings nearby. Sad for me, good for them. They'll be much nearer to several of their children, so it will be nice for them.

Even though I was at work today, I couldn't get my mind off of Cory. How fast the years fly by. It seems like just yesterday he was a darling little toddler, our 5th child out of seven. Those years were so very busy for a mother, now a little sentimental thinking back on so many memories. Being a mother has been the best thing I have done with my life. And the love just keeps growing.

No comments:

Rejoice! - A New Day