Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tess's Baptism


What a nice time we had in Utah recently, spending time with family. The culmination of the week was attending our granddaughter Tess's baptism into the restored gospel of Jesus Christ. We don't photograph the sacred ordinance of baptism, so instead I have chosen to post pictures that were taken afterward at a brunch that her Grandma Deamer hosted.
Highlights of my week:
Spending time with Hailey: I can't believe she let me take so many pictures of her! Tyler wouldn't hold still long enough!
Watching the production "Burden's of the Earth" at BYUI.
Visiting Heather and seeing her pregnant for the first time. OH, she looks so cute, I just want to pat her tummy. I am grateful she was well enough to join us.
Photographing Temple Square...
Spending an afternoon with Mom and Dad & making cinnamon rolls...
Being at Eric and Penny's for Tess's Birthday, eating spagetti, (comfort food!)
Going to the Children's Treehouse and watching the kids play.
Going to Mary and Jeff's on Sunday.

I love my family so very much! More pictures coming soon...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Rejoice! - A New Day