Pages

Monday, April 13, 2009

Rejoice! Happy Easter

My heart is full of gratitude for our Savior. I know that he is my Redeemer, that he was resurrected, and because of Him, we all will be resurrected. He has made the way possible to eternal life, now the rest is up to us.
A scripture that describes my feelings today is:

"Therefore, let us glory, yea, we will glory in the Lord; yea, we will rejoice, for our joy is full; yea, we will praise our God forever. Behold, who can glory too much in the Lord? Yea, who can say too much of his great power, and of his mercy, and of his long-suffering towards the children of men? Behold, I say unto you, I cannot say the smallest part which I feel." (Alma 26:16)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nancy you did a fantastic job on your talk. this is what I took away from the three talks...
Me...peace
you...joy
Tami...love
Have a great week

Rejoice! - A New Day